Trauma-Informed, Culturally-Sensitive and Community-Based
As the need for mental health care among adults and youth has steadily increased in recent years, Wellpoint Care Network’s outpatient clinic has stood at the ready. We provide therapeutic support for a variety of mental health needs and accept a variety of insurance options, including Medicaid.
In the Community, for the Community
Operating within Wellpoint’s unique trauma-informed framework, our diverse group of licensed clinical professionals prioritizes the use of evidenced-based and culturally-sensitive interventions.
Among other barriers to good health, our therapists commonly assist with:
- Couples therapy
- Disorders of childhood and adolescence
- Family and peer relationships issues
- Infant/early childhood needs
- Life transitions such as divorce or loss
- Mood, anxiety, stress and identity disorders
- Needs and challenges within the school setting
- Physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- Sensory processing disorders
- Self-esteem/self-harm issues
- Stressors facing the LGBT+ population
- Trauma response and self-regulation
We make mental health care accessible and accept a variety of insurance options, including Medicaid.
We Offer the Following Services:
- Clinical assessments and consultation
- Group sessions for children, teens, families and parents
- In person or virtual appointments
- Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (NMT) assessments and consultation
- Pediatric occupational therapy
Evidence-Based, Culturally-Sensitive and Innovative
Services are available for children, youth, adults, couples and families. In addition to talk therapy, art therapy and play therapy, our therapists specialize in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Theraplay, occupational therapy, and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
Schedule an Appointment
We provide multiple options for scheduling an appointment based on your comfort and preference:
Speak directly with a helpful representative
Call to schedule your appointment today:
Have a representative reach out to you
A member of our staff will be in touch by your preferred method of communication.
Schedule your appointment online
Schedule a visit with your preferred therapist by clicking “Request an appointment” below.
Meet Our Therapists
Nils Johansen, MSW, APSW
13 reviews (Average 5/5)
I enjoy the unique challenges of working alongside at-risk youth and families, as well as the collaboration with school staff and other providers. I stress coping and self-regulation skills so that clients are empowered to conquer challenges on their own.Request an Appointment
Jacob Kulas, MS, LPC
29 reviews (Average 5/5)
I believe the development of a safe and honest therapeutic relationship is a key ingredient of the counseling process. As a helping professional, I set out to create an environment that includes active listening, empathy, creative ideas, and humor.Request an Appointment
We are in-network with most major Commercial, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid Advantage, and Medicaid insurance companies and can provide general benefit checks quoted by your insurance company. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the benefits until we receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Currently, we accept the following insurance providers:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Options
- Children’s Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Independent Care Health Plan (ICare)
- Medicaid of Wisconsin (BadgerCare Plus, SSI, Foster Care)
- Managed Health Service (MHS)
- Molina Healthcare
- Network Health
- Optum | United Health Care | United Behavioral Health
If you do not see your insurance company listed or if insurance isn’t an option, please contact us to discuss our private pay rates.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you are enrolled in an accepted insurance company, we can help you determine whether you have EAP benefits available to you. Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential short-term counseling. For most insurances, you can initiate an authorization with your insurance to start seeing a therapist. You can also contact our office for assistance. Please be sure to let Clinic staff know that you are using your EAP benefits prior to starting services.