Mental Health Services at Wellpoint Care Network
Our long history of providing child- and family-wellbeing services across the continuum of care, from crisis to ongoing interventions, has given us a unique vantage point. We have seen, firsthand, how the right mental health services, provided by caring professionals, can promote recovery from trauma and adversity.
Many of us have experienced mental health struggles at some point. A personal or family history of trauma may make your needs even more complex.
When we meet people where they are in their trauma recoveries and mental health journeys, we are most successful in helping them find the tools to thrive.
Tearing Down Mental Health Barriers
If depression, anxiety, lack of motivation, feelings of brain fog, being quick to anger or sadness, or any other behavioral signs are affecting your or your child’s ability to thrive, we can help. Our outpatient clinic staff are both qualified and caring – not to mention, highly trained in partnering with you on your healing journey.
What to Look for in Yourself or Others
The need for emotional or behavioral healing isn’t as obvious as the need for physical health care. It’s a lot easier to see or feel a broken bone, for example, than to pinpoint specific emotions. However, here are some signs it may be time to contact Wellpoint Care Network.
- Difficulty concentrating, easily distracted
- Feeling anxious, depressed, or just “not yourself”
- Feeling quick to anger or sadness
- History of trauma
- Increased use of alcohol or other substances
- Lack of motivation or difficulty caring for yourself or others
- Life transitions such as divorce, death of a loved one or job loss
- Relationship difficulties with your spouse/partner
- Stress related to being a member of the LGBTQ+ community
- Questions about how to be a good parent
- Changes or challenges with friendships
- Developmental concerns, especially in infants or small children
- Difficulty concentrating
- Discovering a new gender identity or sexual orientation
- Low self-esteem
- Moodiness, anxiety
- Self-harm or talk of suicide
- Sensitivity to light, sounds, clothing or food textures or other changes in sensory processing
Mental Health Services Meet You Where You Are
Because the need for quality mental health services is so vast, we try to make our approach to provide healing services as far-reaching and in-depth. When we can meet you where you are in your trauma recoveries and mental health journeys, we are most successful in helping you find your freedom to thrive.
Meet Suby Matthews, MSW
I have been at Wellpoint since March of 2015. I’ve had many positions and have always…
Meet Brooke Major, MA, LPC-IT
Brooke focused her studies on working with children, adolescents, and families. Brooke has experience working therapeutically…
Meet Marande Buck
Every day, I’m able to have incredible interactions with foster parents. I also enjoy the ability…